- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- Fits 3-piece crank set - Includes right and left cup, lockring and bearings - English type - Shell: 68/73mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 123 grams
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Includes two precision sealed Spanish type bottom bracket bearings and center tube spacer. Product Specifications - Type: Spanish - Bearings: 2x Sealed - Includes: Bearings, Spacer - Weight: 3oz
The Dynatron features an American BB with press fit cups and caged bearings. - Compatible with 1-piece cranks - Frame BB Shell is 68mm width by 51.5mm inner diameter - BB Style: American
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Race Face bottom bracket spacer kit for 124-130mm bottom brackets.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
$23.99 - $28.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless-steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 24 bottom bracket.
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
Page 1 of 6 Next page