- New drink system uses conventional water bottle body - CFD-design head unit gives aerodynamic profile - Head unit with anti-splash, quick-fill port, and adjustable straw - Ergonomically positioned computer mount - Universal V-cage mounts on any extensions - 241g
- CFD refined integrated bottle with Bento box and computer mount - Articulated straw mount to allow precise angulation and unobtrusive fold-away - Forward computer mount with easy line-of-sight - Included Vision Drop Bottle System and Extension Mount - Metron TFE compatible with adaptor SIZES - 700ml FINISH - Matte black - Color graphics WEIGHT - 335 grams
The new S-Works Carbon Rib Cage III keeps the 100% FACT carbon fiber construction of yesteryear, but it ups bottle retention for super rough roads. The split design also provides pre-load to hold bottles securely, while making bottle entry as easy as possible. - FACT carbon construction creates a splendid fusion of strength, optimal bottle retention, and light overall weight. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Weight: 24g
The 100% FACT carbon fiber S-Works Carbon Zee Cage II is compatible with SWAT solutions for tool and storage integration. It also features a unique left-side loading design that allows you to easily manage bottles when space on the frame is limited, or for when you're down in the drops. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - FACT carbon construction creates a splendid fusion of strength and light overall weight. - Side-load design for easy in-and-out accessibility for frames with compact bottle mounting area. - Leftt-hand loading on the down tube—right-hand loading on the seat tube. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 28g
The 100% FACT carbon fiber S-Works Carbon Zee Cage II is compatible with SWAT solutions for tool and storage integration. It also features a unique right-side loading design that allows you to easily manage bottles when space on the frame is limited, or for when you're down in the drops. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - FACT carbon construction creates a splendid fusion of strength and light overall weight. - Side-load design for easy in-and-out accessibility for frames with compact bottle mounting area. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 28g
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- Durable fiber-reinforced Composite Matrix construction - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames - Available in right-side configuration only - Integrated storage container - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage - Integrated storage container includes CO2 head, V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer, and tire plug kits - Includes two 20g CO2 cartridges
$50.00 - $60.00
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
- Durable fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames. - Available in right-side configuration only. - Integrated storage container. - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage (CO2 cartridges sold separately) - CO2 inflator head - V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer and tire plug kits
$49.99 - $54.99
- Tai Chi bottle cages are the optimal amalgamation of power and beauty, combining strong yet lightweight design with the beauty of carbon fiber finished in a fusion of color textures. - Aerospace 3k carbon composite material is skillfully layered into a high strength structure ensuring secure holding of your bottle - Includes lightweight, corrosion-free aluminum alloy bolts
- New full carbon cage - More lightweight = 24.4g - Extra-secure design - Innovative carbon layup - Fully hardcore ride tested - 3 colors for style
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
$25.00 - $44.99
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Constructed entirely of extruded aluminum, this sleek bottle cage is CNC-machined and heat treated for a strong, lightweight design. Weighing in at only 39 grams, it maintains a tight grip via sturdy ribs and top catch which secure a wide range of bottle types and sizes. The cage design facilitates easy bottle retrieval and return and oval mounting holes allow for fine-tuning of the cage's position on most bike frames. SPECS: - WEIGHT: 39g
- Lightweight and durable carbon composite construction - Standard loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Raw carbon composite finish with multiple color detail options - Includes hardware - 28g - Mount: Braze-on
$25.00 - $35.00
The Rib Cage II is not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but it's also been designed to be fast in the wind. Of course, it also performs its primary task of holding tight to bottles dutifully, so you won't be losing bottles when the road gets rough. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts SWAT Cage Mount Road or MTB Tool. - Accepts MTB SWAT Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 33g
Designed to be used with the revolutionary Shiv, the Fuelselage is the ultimate integrated hydration system. - Available in two sizes: 0932-1001 fits X-Small/Small Shiv frames 0932-1003 fits Medium/Large/X-Large Shiv frames
The SKS Anywhere Adapter with VeloCage Bottle Cage allows you to mount a bottle cage anywhere on your frame. Remove the bottle cage, and almost anything can be placed anywhere on your bike frame. Perfect for bikes that do not have water bottle cage mounts. The double-sided hook-and-loop straps are super strong and long enough to go around almost any frame tubing—cut straps to desired length after placement. Designed to mount water bottle cages, mini pump mounts, and other standard items, the straps can also be used to strap on jackets, bananas, energy bars, trail tools, fishing poles, and more. Cage is included in case that is your main purpose for the adapter.
Fits any bottle and keeps them cool! Universal and insulated bottle holder that can mount on handlebars or frame! - Fits any bottle/can up to 3" diameter - Works on handlebars, frames, strollers, ATV's, poles, chairs, backpacks, and other?? - Includes 3 hook-and-loop straps with a rubber coating to prevent slipping. - Dimensions: 6" x 4.5"
The Happy Can from BiKASE is a convenient handlebar/stem mounted drink holder or general purpose stash sack. - easy to connect bracket to handlebar or stem - securely fits cycling water bottle or other bottle sizes - perfect to use as a small storage bag for snacks or phone - mesh side pocket - rain fly with draw string to secure water bottle on bumpy rides
Add sparkling personality to your ride with these bling drink holders! - Give your ride your own personal flair while having a great drink holder - Can hold wallet, phone, keys, sunglasses as well as your favorite beverage - Easy to install on your handlebars with one screw - Many varieties available
- Lightweight construction of extruded, CNC-machined, and heat treated aluminum - Upper bottle catch ensured bottles stay in place - Designed without an integrated pump bracket - Oval holes allow for adjustable mounting on frames - Weight: 39g
Designed with a built-in, discreet holder for an Apple AirTag*, the Matrix Air Cage is a revamped take on our popular Matrix Team Cage. Featuring the same minimalist, dual-side-loading design, it goes one step further by cleanly hiding the AirTag between the bottle cage and bike frame for an added level of security. It's also constructed from the same lightweight, incredibly durable Composite Matrix material and goes one step further with its IPX7 waterproof rating keeping the AirTag dry. By developing it to be virtually indistinguishable from a standard water bottle cage, the Matrix Air Cage is a perfect solution to hide an AirTag and utilize Apple's "FindMy" app to help locate a stolen or missing bicycle. And it's been verified to work with Apple's ultra-wideband signal. Lastly, it comes with a set of stainless steel TR25 security bolts, complete with an included tool bit. -Includes TR25 security bolts and tool. -Ultra-wideband tested. *Apple AirTag not included. *AirTag is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
The PDW Hot Take cup holder is adjustable to hold most any size of travel thermos. Its soft design will keep hot or cold liquids at arm's length, secure and rattle-free.
The Lucky Cat Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. Cut in the shape of a Maneki-neko (Japanese for "beckoning cat"), this Portland Design Works bottle cage will undoubtedly bring good luck to its owner. Its side loading design makes it a great fit on small bike frames.
The shape of the white VGD Cage was inspired by the legendary brandy toting St. Bernard rescue dogs of the Swiss Alps. The black VGD was designed to represent another type of rescue dog: the everyday Black Lab mix who's waiting to steal your heart and be adopted at the local shelter. - PDW donates 10% of profits from the Very Good Dog (VGD) Cage to animal advocacy organizations that help very good dogs in need.
Ultra Lightweight One of the lightest bottle cages on the market - Only 14g! Features - Design: Perfect for touring, commuting or leisurely rides - Quick Assembly: Easily mounts to almost any bike - Durable carbon construction - Compatible with standard water bottles - Ultra lightweight - Only 14g!
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
$21.99 - $26.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible. - 100% Polycarbonate - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched logo - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Page 1 of 5 Next page