Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
1.25" to 2" Adapter for our Sherpa 2.0, NV 2.0, NV Base 2.0, Sherpa, Alpha, and Beta racks. - Not for use on our original NV rack.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
- Great for storage or transportation - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally - Alloy construction
$22.59 - $27.99
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
The 1-1/4" locking hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
The RockyMounts LoBall Locking is a bolt-on bike rack for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a locking 9mm quick release, lock core, and two keys.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
$54.95 - $69.99
RockyMounts StreetRod is a thru-axle adapter that works with fork-mounted bike racks from any manufacturer. It includes axles to accommodate bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
Easy to mount and a cinch to store in the back of your car, Saris’ Solo is a low-profile rack for peace-of-mind convenience. Solo’s uni-body frame has no adjustable parts, which makes it a no-brainer to set up. With its soft, rubber, pivoting feet and four hold-down straps, the Solo safely and securely attaches to your car. Two strong buckles and an integrated anti-sway strap keep your bike in place. As an added bonus, the Solo is built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials.
Have an older Yakima mount but have aero or factory crossbars? No problem. This is the simple and economical way to adapt classic Yakima mounts to just about any size and shape crossbar. The Dynaflex padding to provide all the extra protection and grip you need. Come in sets of four. - Simple, economical way to attach classic RoundBar only Yakima mounts to your factory or aerodynamic roof rack system - Dynaflex padding provide protection and grip - Not compatible with classic Yakima fork-mounted bike carriers; - Sold in sets of 4 Product Specs: - Weight: 3.25 lbs. - Limited Lifetime Warrantyhttps://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0266/3943/3776/products/1_5024962c-0820-4ae8-8909-d5ad194b535e_1024x1024.jpg
Secure your through-axle-equipped bike to your fork mount bike rack (sold separately) with RockyMounts' DriveShaft. This adapter allows you to quickly and easily mount a bike with a 15mm or 20mm through-axle fork to your quick-release fork mount rack. It also comes with a lock for peace of mind.
- Heavy-duty, rust-free AL6061-T6 construction - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Great for storage and transportation - Compatible with the following fork spacing: - 9mm x 100mm (Standard QR) - 12mm x 100mm - 15mm x 100mm - 15mm x 110mm (Standard Boost) - 20mm x 110mm - Includes all axle adapters and QR skewer - Use: Fork Mount - Hitch Size/Mount: 100/110mm Spacing
Secure your through-axle-equipped bike with RockyMounts' DriveShaft HM. This mount fits 15mm and 20mm through-axle forks, plus it is incredibly easy to load and unload. The bolt-on, do-it-yourself installation is perfect for any application; truck beds, trailers, vans, or even at home in your garage! Plus, it comes with a lock core and two keys for peace of mind.
Page 1 of 3 Next page