- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
Pure Fix Cycles' Seatpost is the perfect addition for your favorite fixie bike.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$24.99 - $31.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
$27.95 - $35.95
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
$35.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
Page 1 of 5 Next page