- Great for storage or transportation - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally - Alloy construction
$22.59 - $27.99
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
The RockyMounts LoBall Locking is a bolt-on bike rack for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a locking 9mm quick release, lock core, and two keys.
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
- Heavy-duty, rust-free AL6061-T6 construction - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Great for storage and transportation - Compatible with the following fork spacing: - 9mm x 100mm (Standard QR) - 12mm x 100mm - 15mm x 100mm - 15mm x 110mm (Standard Boost) - 20mm x 110mm - Includes all axle adapters and QR skewer - Use: Fork Mount - Hitch Size/Mount: 100/110mm Spacing
Secure your through-axle-equipped bike with RockyMounts' DriveShaft HM. This mount fits 15mm and 20mm through-axle forks, plus it is incredibly easy to load and unload. The bolt-on, do-it-yourself installation is perfect for any application; truck beds, trailers, vans, or even at home in your garage! Plus, it comes with a lock core and two keys for peace of mind.
Throw your tailgate cover on, cinch it down, load up the bikes and go. There is no easier way to head to the top. With 5 straps, the Fox Tailgate Cover can help shuttle your whole crew while protecting your bikes and pickup from dings and scratches. - Fits most mid-size/compact trucks - Premium padded tailgate protection - Flap for easy access to tailgate handle - Five webbing straps for attachment - Dimensions: 33.5" x 54" x 16" / 85.1cm x 137.2cm x 40.6cm
Having enough room for another bike is rarely an issue with Saris' Traps Triple Track. Simply lay it on the floor of your SUV or place it in your truck bed and add your choice of attachments. Your bikes are guaranteed a stable ride. The unique design allows bikes to be staggered or angled for hauling more bikes in a compact space. Fork mounts and wheel holders are sold individually to let you customize your Triple Track.
Add premium padded protection to your tailgate with Fox's Large Tailgate cover. It features a flap for easy access to the tailgate handle, and six webbing straps for easy attachment. Width: 62 inches
$183.99 - $199.99
Shuttle Saver - Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps. Backup Plan - Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position. Shape Shifter - Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved! Just Say No - To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling. Specs - Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining - Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment - Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop Bike Capacity - Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike - Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
Maximize your off-road exploring with Hollywood's Spare-Tire Rack! This smart rack carries 2 bikes, is fully adjustable to fit most rear spare tires, and boasts a rugged and simple strap design that holds fast and allows speedy installation and removal. Plus, the rack's support arms can be centered for off-center-mounted tires and folded down when not in use. The Spare Tire Rack comes fully assembled, too. - Distance between bike support arms: 13-inch - Distance between bike cradles: 7-inch - Maximum tire width 12-inch
Transport all types of bikes with Saris' Freedom Spare Tire 2-bike rack. Designed to fit all spare tires (left-, right-, or center-positioned), this innovative rack adjusts to fit most bikes and sizes, including kids’ and even some recumbents, thanks to the adjustability of its center upright support. It uses quick-adjust trays and ratcheting straps to secure two bikes of up to 35 pounds each. Loading is made easy by the low tray height. The center upright support even tilts down to stay out of the way when not in use.
Page 1 of 1