Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
$3.99 - $9.99
The flangeless Kink Ace grips feature a super comfortable wrapped style pattern, that may look a bit familiar to a lot of riders. The combination of both thick and thin ribs creates a mixture of comfort, grip, and support. Soft Kraton rubber material and a mid-sized 29mm diameter give these grips a perfect traditional feeling. Flush plug style barends are included with the grips, fully protecting them from rips and tears. - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 150mm - Diameter: 29mm
If you are looking for a thicker, larger-feeling grip, the Kink Alpha grips are the way to go. They are currently our largest diameter grip at 30mm, which makes it just a bit easier to hold on without clenching your hands closed so tightly. The main ribs are crossed by several inner helix ribs, adding some rigidity and maintaining the full diameter while riding. Combined with super soft Kraton rubber, the Alpha grips remain very comfortable while maintaining support. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 144mm - Diameter: 30mm - Bar Ends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
The Delta II grips are made from a unique, ultra-soft, and slightly tacky compound for excellent grip. The mix of design elements creates a comfortable feel, while still providing strong contact between your hand and the grip. Delta II grips also provide generous length at 165mm long, giving you plenty of room to catch the bars. While they come with flanges, the Delta II grips make great flangeless grips too by simply cutting off the flanges at the incorporated cut line. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 28mm - Barends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
The Omega grips are a classic. They were the first pair of grips Kink ever designed and still remain a popular choice for many riders today. They are also our thinnest grip currently available, so if a smaller diameter grip is your preference, definitely give these a try. The Omega's have a great feel with a subtle wave shape, adding some addition grip to the classic mushroom-style design. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 140mm - Diameter: 27.5mm - Bar Ends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$6.59 - $7.39
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
$7.59 - $8.79
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Page 1 of 12 Next page