- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$33.99 - $39.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$79.99 - $105.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$87.99 - $100.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
$99.99 - $104.99
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$137.99 - $147.99
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Ready For Rowdy The little brother to the Onyx DC, this is the Onyx SC D1. At 180mm of travel, this is our top-of-the-line enduro race fork. Featuring the proven D1 damper, high/low-speed compression, rebound, and externally adjustable OTT. With 36mm stanchions and our stiffest chassis yet, charge hard into the roughest sections with confidence. Six clicks of low-speed compression give quick access to firming up the fork for pedaling, opening up for descending, and mid settings for everything in between. Over thirty clicks of High-Speed Compression give precise control for support on big hits. Shim stack controlled rebound that is 100% dynamic. meaning, the rebound is controlled based on the speed at which oil flows through the system. The fork will react to what you throw at it and be ready for what's next. Our industry-exclusive OTT feature really sets DVO products apart from anything else. It allows you to perfectly fine-tune how the initial stroke feels without any mid/end stroke compromise. You really do the best of both worlds. Combining the stiff chassis characteristics with our exclusive features and damping design gives our forks a unique ride feel unlike anything else on the market. - D1 Damper - Compression Bladder - OTT Off the Top Adjuster - Shim Stack Controlled Damping
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping—combined, they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The all-new Brain damper uses position sensitive technology for better chassis balance and traction. It does this while retaining the ability to separate rider input from bump events on the trail—just some of the incredible stuff that Brain is known for. The new technology can now remain active during the initial 25mm of travel, and this creates a much more balanced riding position and supple front-end feel. In turn, this goes a long way in reducing rider fatigue. And although the fork feels more active initially, as soon as you standup to get on the gas, the forward shift in weight naturally compresses the fork into the platform. So yeah, you'll feel well supported and efficient during hard sprint efforts. Incredibly, Brain does all this while keeping you in control and riding smooth on rough terrain without any need for extra cables and lockout levers on the handlebars. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models, either. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered Full Carbon Steerer tube - Top-adjust Brain damper w/ Position Sensitive technology - 110mm spacing with Torque Cap compatibility - 100mm of travel
Page 1 of 1